Gulf Hotels Group B.S.C.
Real Estate & Tourism
The Gulf Hotel, which opened in 1969 as Bahrain’s first five star hotel, is renowned for being the pioneer in luxurious hospitality. The Gulf Hotel has maintained its position as the leading 5 star hotel in Bahrain, selling the highest number of rooms in the 5 star market and has developed an exceptional reputation for providing excellent service while catering for both business & leisure travelers alike.
The hotel consists of 361 beautifully furnished, spacious rooms and suites, with panoramic views of Bahrain’s capital’s city, Manama. The Gulf Hotel’s facilities also include state-of-the-art meeting rooms that are equipped with the latest in technology, a 2,200 seat convention centre, a lagoon style swimming pool and children’s pool set amongst landscaped gardens, and exclusive gymnasium.
The Gulf Hotel enjoys an envious reputation for delivering exceptional quality dining options, with a range of award winning fine dining restaurants and lounges, which are highly regarded as being among the best in Bahrain and the region:
• Al Waha Restaurant, offering extensive international buffet options
• China Garden Restaurant, voted Bahrain’s best Chinese restaurant for the past 3 years
• Zahle, with sumptuous Lebanese food, live entertainment and traditional belly dancer
• La Pergola, Bahrain’s most famous Italian restaurant
• Margarita Mexicana Restaurant, serving authentic Mexican dishes
• Royal Thai Restaurant for the best Thai dishes in a beautiful Thai house surrounding
• Sato Japanese Restaurant, with sushi bar, Teppanyaki and Tatami rooms, voted Best Japanese in Bahrain 2013
• Takht Jamsheed Restaurant, for the best Iranian kebabs in Bahrain
• Fusions Restaurant, a stunning roof top location where east meets west
• Rasoi by Vineet, Indian Restaurant
Other Gulf Hotel outlets include the famous Sherlock Holmes Restaurant, Typhoon and Café Delices.